An auto accident can change your life dramatically within seconds and leave you injured and confused. You may be experiencing pain and not feel that you’re able to work, but your bills need to be paid and you must continue with your daily responsibilities. Even the simplest task can become difficult to complete when you’re in pain. If your car is damaged or even totaled, it may be impossible for you to get around. Where do you go from here?
CALL 1-800-NEED HELP
We will assist you with your next move, with our years of experience, we will be able to guide you every step of the way to immediately begin getting your life back to normal and easing your pain and suffering.
If you are injured in an auto accident you are entitled to personal injury protection benefits and lost wages, maybe more.
Whether you’re at fault or not, 1-800-NEED HELP can:
- Schedule you an appointment to see a doctor who has experience with your type of injury to get your life back on track and eliminate your pain.
- Provide you with transportation to a professional doctor’s office near you.
- Answer your call from home, hospital, or accident scene, 24/7, including weekends and holidays.
- Provide you with the knowledge and resources you need to get your life back on track after an accident.
If you or someone you know has been injured in an accident, call us directly at 1-800-NEED HELP. That’s 1-800-633-3435.
Some accidents require the advice of a specialist that can answer questions like:
- Who is responsible for fixing my car?
- If I miss work due to an accident am I entitled to compensation for lost wages?>
- Who pays my medical bills if I require medical attention?
- Does my insurance cover this type of accident?